Janod Tropik Multi-Activity Trolley
Let’s go and discover the heart of the tropical jungle! With this wooden multi-activity cart, children from 12 months old will have hours of fun!
Ideal for accompanying baby as he learns to walk, this colourful wooden cart will become the ideal companion for his first adventures. Equipped with integrated and removable stop brakes for walking safely, this cart is silent thanks to the rubber coating on the wheels. 6 activities are available for even more discoveries and games: abacuses, a shape box, an adorable sliding monkey, a maze, sliding beads and a xylophone! Practical, the two wooden sticks for the xylophone slide onto the top of the cart so you don’t lose them and can take them everywhere!
This vibrantly-coloured walker will delight the whole family! Wooden cart from sustainably managed, FSC®-certified forests. Water-based paint.
- Push-along multi-activity trolley
- Featuring 6 different activities, including an abacus, a box of shapes, a sliding monkey, a maze, beads and a xylophone
- 4 rubber wheels mean it doesn’t make a sound
- Built-in stop nut makes it possible to lock the wheels
- Promotes walking, teaches shapes and colours, develops overall motor skills and stimulates hearing
- Tropik range
- Water-based paint
- Made of FSCTM-certified wood
- Suitable from 12 months+