Headu 123 Puzzle
Children can assemble the puzzle while building on their number recognition and understanding of equivalency!
Little learners match 1 orange giraffe to one orange dot and then to an orange numeral 1. When the entire puzzle is complete, they will have created a visual number line from 1 to 9. Self-correcting puzzles are a great way to improve confidence with early math skills. The completed puzzle can be used as a game board to play early counting games by adding dice and a counter.
27 piece puzzle measures 60 x 30 cm when completed. Individual pieces measure approx 10 x 6.5 cm.
- Teach number concepts from 1-to 9
- The perfect puzzle for visual learners
- Match the quantities to the numerals
- 27 self-correcting pieces for independent play
- Quality cardboard pieces and brilliant graphics
- Suitable for Age 3-6
A 27-piece puzzle that covers numbers from 1-9. Children can assemble the puzzle while building on their number recognition and understanding of equivalency!