Buki Junior Electronic
- Assemble the components on the control panel and create different electronic mounting options
- 20 circuits: let the propeller rise, learn the Morse alphabet, control the circuit with your voice.
- Contains real electronic components: switch wires, motor, LED, transistors, diode, resistors...
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (LR06) (not included).
- From 8 years
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Warning:Not suitable for children under 8 years. For use under adult supervision
Warning:Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Warning: suitable for children over 8 years. Please note: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts. Choking hazard. Please note: Use only under the direct supervision of an adult. Risk of injury from tips and functional cutting edges. Keep the packaging for future reference. Colours and contents may vary slightly. Requires 2 LR06 AA batteries (not included). The batteries must be replaced by an adult. Waste batteries must be disposed of safely. Place them in the container provided. Do not aim at face or eyes. Children under 8 years old and pets away from the play zone.