Ergopouch Layers Long Sleeve 1.0 Tog - Grey Marle (6-12 Months)
Mix and match our TOG-rated Layers, designed to be worn as a pyjama underneath any of our swaddles, sleeping bags, sleep suits or sleep onesies. They're so sweet, we guarantee you'll want extra for daywear too! Our Layers are made from a deliciously soft, stretchy organic jersey cotton for comfort and warmth during sleep. The slim-fit design prevents bunching underneath your child's pouch, and the breathable, natural fibres help regulate body temperature and prevent overheating. The 1.0 TOG Layer is a thick long sleeve bodysuit for newborns, babies and toddlers, ideal for cooler nights when you need extra warmth under the pouch.
This baby long sleeve bodysuit is full of handy features such as 3-way zips for easy nappy changes and dressing, foldover hand and foot cuffs, and zip guards. Our GOTS certified organic fibres are skin-friendly and sensitive on eczema and dry skin conditions. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Foot and hand cuffs
- TOG-rated for warmth
- TOG-rated to work with pouches
- Zip enclosure
- Three-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- Machine washable
- Wear with any sleeping bag
How To Use
- Wear under a cocoon swaddle bag, sleeping bag, sleep suit, sleep onesie or on its own.
- Body & Sleeves: 67% Organic Cotton / 28% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Cuffs: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
- Fire Hazard Label
- As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
- FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: CAUTION Keep away from heat and flame.