Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel 100ml
Milton’s 100ml hand gel is small and portable, ideal for use when out and about with baby.
The Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel has been clinically proven to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses. This ethanol and isopropanol based, rinse-free formula allows for a high disinfection spectrum, yet it still protects the skin thanks to its moisturising agents. The use of the Milton Antibacterial Hand gel reduces germ transmission.
The Milton Hand Gel has been formulated with an added moisturising agent to protect the skin: + 83% instant skin hydratation and +75% after 3 hours (hydration of top layers of skin).
Milton has been set up a clinically proven sterilising method 65 years ago to protect babies from all germs (bacteria, viruses, fungi). The formulation in the gel has an efficacy timing of 30 seconds on EN1276, EN1500, EN13727, EN14348, EN1650, EN13624 and 14476 + A1.
- Kills 99.9% of germs (Bacterial, Fungicidal and Virucidal in 30 Seconds)
- Limits germ transmission – protects oneself and others from germs
- Clinically proven to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Keeps the top skin layers hydrated, up 83% for instant skin hydration and up 75% skin hydration after 3 hours
- Tested and approved by 90% of professional users (Nov 2015 including 48 professionals)
- Non sticky formula
- No water required
- No colouring, fragrance nor petrol derivatives
- 100% plant based ingredients. Includes 80% ethanol for efficacy and protection, which is produced from beetroot grown in France and guaranteed without genetically modified organisms and 2% glycerine with moisturising properties
- Suitable for babies, kids and adults