B.Box 360 Cup - Lilac Pop
Meet our 360 cup… supporting independent drinking, with a twist!
- Great for littlies that are learning to drink, our 360 cup lets kids sip from a super-soft silicone, lip-activated 360 ̊ drinking rim. Offering flow control (the firmer they press the more liquid will flow) and less spills, the silicone rim seals closed when not in use...so clever!
- Wide profile handles are easy for little hands to grip for self-led drinking, and offer two-mode function for use at home and on-the-go. Twist handles down to expose the silicone rim for easy drinking, then twist handles up to lock and seal for no leaks in bags or prams, plus the silicone rim stays clean and hygienic.
- The clear lid lets kids see from the outside in, to support tilting and drinking and hand-eye coordination. The clear cup lets folks monitor daily hydration.
- 250ml capacity suitable for cool and warm liquid. Cup base is microwave safe. All parts are dishwasher + steriliser safe. Available in 4 fun colour combinations.
- Please note: the base of the 360 cup is not compatible with other b.box bottles or cups (so you cannot use it with a spout, sippy, or training lid, sorry!)
- 360˚ design lets kids drink from anywhere around the rim
- lip activated silicone seal helps control the flow, no spills.
- wide, easy grip handles for little hands support independent drinking
- two mode function; handles down drinking mode, handles up travel mode
- twist-lock design is perfect for on-the-go, stops leaks and keeps drinking rim hygienic
- clear lid lets kids see from the outside in and supports hand-eye coordination
- clear cup base lets parents monitor water levels
- 250ml capacity
- dishwasher safe (top rack only), sterilizer safe
CARE AND USE
- Microwave safe cup (do not microwave with lid attached)
- Can be used with cool and warm drinks, up to a max 40°C. We encourage warming in 30 second intervals and testing first to ensure temp is okay.
- Not recommended with carbonated or hot drinks
- Separate all parts for thorough cleaning, and allow to dry before reassembling
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Sterilizer safe (max temp 100°C for PP cup, lid and handles, and 180 °C for silicone rim)
How do I open the 360 cup to fill with water?
Ensure the handles are clicked down in drinking mode, simply twist the top anti-clockwise to remove and fill your cup. Then screw the top back on ready to drink. Remember to twist handles up for travel mode!
How do I disassemble the 360 cup for cleaning?
Your 360 cup pulls apart completely, into four separate pieces. Firstly, ensure the handles are clicked down in drinking mode, to twist the top off in an anti-clockwise direction. Then, remove the silicone seal from the top. Next you can twist the handles up and off the cup. Voila! All parts can be handwashed or placed in the dishwasher (top rack only). You can also sterilize for the littles if you like, at the following temperatures: PP (lid, base and handles) up to 100°Celcius. Silicone Rim - up to 180°Celcius.
How do I reassemble the 360 cup after cleaning?
To reassemble, first attach the handles to the cup by lining up the cup pins and handle's channels. Then, attach the seal to the lid, making sure the arrows on the inside of the seal and the arrows on the outside of the lid are facing the same way. Push the seal so that the thick bottom part of the seal sits neatly in the lid's groove labelled "bottom of seal". Lastly screw the lid onto the cup. It may sound a little complicated but it is super simple after you’ve done it a couple of times!
Can I place the 360 cup in the dishwasher and/or steriliser?
Yes, and yes! All parts of your 360 cup can be handwashed or placed in the dishwasher (top rack only). You can also sterilise for the littlies if you like, at the following temperatures: PP (lid, base and handles) up to 100°Celcius. Silicone Rim - up to 180°Celcius.
What age is the 360 cup suitable for?
We recommend from at least 6 months of age until you’re confident that your tot can manage open cup drinking either at home or on the go. However, it goes without saying that this will vary and it’s important to follow your little one’s lead. Some tots may take to the 360 cup straight away, and other may need a few tries to get used to the silicone rim and flow so be patient and perhaps model it for them at first. The handles are wide so that kids can easily grip, but also so that parents can lend a hand in those early days to model the action of lifting and tilting too.